Polyurethane Coating Systems
- Polyurethane floor coating with unsurpassed stain/chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High wear resistance
- High gloss to satin finish
- Excellent gloss retention
- Quick turnaround time
- Variety of colors option or select your own custom color
- UV light resistant polymer coating
- VOC Compliant
||polyurethane floor coating
||polyurethane protective flooring system
||hangar polyurethane coating
Prime Polymers’ premium installed polyurethane coating offers excellent high gloss, stain and abrasion resistance. The polyurethanes consist of two-components, allowing for curing independently of relative humidity for a high-gloss finish.
A polyurethane coating is generally recommended for areas exposed to chemicals with a need for cleanability including:
- Aerospace Industries
- Automotive Facilities
- Auto Service
- Chemical Plants
- Clean Rooms
- Furniture Plants
- Meat Packers
- Printing Plants
- Dock Areas (excellent wear non slip floor coatings)
- Military Facilities
Prime Polymers also installs high-wear, aliphatic, polyurethane floor coating systems that have a satin appearance and a slight non-skid finish. It can be installed over existing coatings that are well bonded and properly prepared and provides 50% greater wear resistance than conventional urethane.
- Offering many degrees of non-slip.
- As a general rule, floor coating exposed to wet or oily conditions need a slip-resistant treatment.
- The end user may oppose the idea of a polyurethane floor coating that is non-slip, fearing the surface will become difficult to clean. Engineering of non-slip floor coating involves selecting the right size and shape particle to be embedded in the coating film. When non-slip floor coating systems are treated properly and suitably engineered, the surfaces “clean–ability” will not be reduced.
Prime Polymers Inc. offers a turn-key and single source for all your resinous flooring needs.